Novux Sdn Bhd is a membership based serviced provider. Both members and non-members may reserve and use some areas of the Novux Sdn Bhd.
The following terms apply for space usage payments, cancellations and refunds:
(1) FOR MEMBERSHIPS
- All of our memberships are billed on a month-to-month basis for the various plans we have.
- A notice of cancellation is required in writing by email thirty (30) days in advance (for example, if cancelling June 1st, written notice must be sent before May 1st).
- We will be unable to process any refund if the member chose to terminate the membership before the agreed duration of membership.
- Deposit will be forfeited on subscription term based on monthly payment term upon early contract termination.
- Day passes are billed at the time of entry into the Novux workspace and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Monthly reservations are charged at the time of booking for the first full month or any prorated dates, and a security deposit (if required). On ending of tenure, security deposit would be refunded.
- Any termination before contract agreement , security deposit is automatically forfeited and outstanding payment should be made before contract termination.
- Complimentary day offices booked in advance which are not utilized may be charged full price for the duration of the booking at Novux discretion.
- In the event that a particular facility that has been booked by the Member becomes unavailable, Novux reserves the right to provide the Member with at least 48 hours’ notice to move the existing booking to a room type of equal or greater value.
Flexible Cancellation Terms
- If member cancels after the reservation starts, no refund is available. We do not, however, issue refunds for payments already processed.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Novux withing 24 hours of the reservation starts.
- Reservations cancellation after the start date will receive no refund for the initial payment and will owe for the next full calendar month. If the reservation is for a term longer than a month-to-month, guest will also owe 50% of any remaining unpaid fees for the term.
- A reservation is not officially cancelled until the members receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from Novux. if the cancellation email is not received, contact us.
- We may cancel your booking / membership on immediate effect if any terms and conditions are breached and agreement , or membership fees or other charges remain unpaid 5 working days after the due date upon notified by Novux.
Cancellation (If applicable)
Any cancellation request should be in written form to [email protected]. Your email will be verified and notified by us. Cancellation or account deactivated will be automatically effective upon agreement from both client and our side.